• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How To Install Watermark?

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
Unfortunately, I have no idea how you would make that request to the hosting provider. You should know how to do that. It's the company you pay every month for your hosting and most hosts will have a customer area where you could create a support ticket.

All you need to do is tell them you need the Image Magick application to be installed and the Imagick extension for PHP to be installed and enabled.

Or, have a look to "option - attachments"
if you can activate the button for this extension, it is installed.
when not, than you can ask your hoster.

imagick.jpg

Thread starter #9
Unfortunately, I have no idea how you would make that request to the hosting provider. You should know how to do that. It's the company you pay every month for your hosting and most hosts will have a customer area where you could create a support ticket.

All you need to do is tell them you need the Image Magick application to be installed and the Imagick extension for PHP to be installed and enabled.
This is exactly what i'm looking for...

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
Yes, upon upload. The original is kept, though, so if you then go on to rotate, flip or crop the image, it will re-apply the watermark.