Edit Album Creation Date?

jo8jo

Hi, is it possible to edit the date of an album?
I want to "import" some older albums where the date is important ..

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
You would have to manually change the date in the database, but it's really easy to do with PHP My Admin. I can help you with that.

Where are you importing the albums from?

jo8jo

You would have to manually change the date in the database, but it's really easy to do with PHP My Admin. I can help you with that.

Where are you importing the albums from?
Thanks for your fast response Chris :)

At the moment we're using Picasa WebAlbums to store our images (200+ albums atm).. But with the switch from vB to xenforo i want to upload new pictures on our own server and xenmediagallery.
Another question: i can download my Picasa WebAlbums .. is it possible to keep the original filename while uploading pictures to albums in xenmediagallery?

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
Yes, that's possible.

It's off by default, but there is a setting that will automatically populate the file name as the image title.

jo8jo

Another question: is it possible to create an album where e.g. 2 oder 3 different users add images to?
In other words: merge pictures /albums to one album?

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
It isn't currently but it is being considered for a future feature release.

jo8jo

Hi Chris, can you give me some advise how to change the date of an album in phpmyadmin?
I think i found the table "album_create_date" (int(10) unsigned, ... value for e.g. today: 1403689349).

What would be the value for e.g. 01.04.2014?

Thanks in advance :)