Edit Album Creation Date?

jo8jo

Thread starter #1
Hi, is it possible to edit the date of an album?
I want to "import" some older albums where the date is important ..

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
You would have to manually change the date in the database, but it's really easy to do with PHP My Admin. I can help you with that.

Where are you importing the albums from?

jo8jo

Thread starter #3
You would have to manually change the date in the database, but it's really easy to do with PHP My Admin. I can help you with that.

Where are you importing the albums from?
Thanks for your fast response Chris :)

At the moment we're using Picasa WebAlbums to store our images (200+ albums atm).. But with the switch from vB to xenforo i want to upload new pictures on our own server and xenmediagallery.
Another question: i can download my Picasa WebAlbums .. is it possible to keep the original filename while uploading pictures to albums in xenmediagallery?

Chris D

Xen Resources Developer
Staff member
XR Notices
Yes, that's possible.

It's off by default, but there is a setting that will automatically populate the file name as the image title.

Thread starter #5
Another question: is it possible to create an album where e.g. 2 oder 3 different users add images to?
In other words: merge pictures /albums to one album?

Thread starter #8
Hi Chris, can you give me some advise how to change the date of an album in phpmyadmin?
I think i found the table "album_create_date" (int(10) unsigned, ... value for e.g. today: 1403689349).

What would be the value for e.g. 01.04.2014?

Thanks in advance :)